Do You Have What It Takes?
Pita Pit is the future of quick, casual foodservice. We call it Fresh Thinking—Healthy Eating. People are changing the way they eat—they want something unique and healthy. Our food is fresh, fun, and reflects a healthier and active lifestyle.
Our franchisees not only benefit from our proven business model and support, but also from knowing that they are invested in a business that is a source of pride, as well as a profit. It’s a very exciting time to be a Pita Pit franchisee. But first, do you have what it takes?
Here are a few questions to get you started:
- Do you LOVE the product (or concept)?
- Are you are passionate about bringing a Healthier Alternative than QSR Status Quo to the market you want to develop?
- Do you believe that the Pita Pit is a unique opportunity, both in product and business opportunity?
- Do you want to take advantage of the growing consumer trends towards quick, fresh and healthy meals, and bold flavors?
- Are you willing to work hard to grow the brand in your market through deep-rooted community involvement?
- Are you are excited to be a part of a growing concept?
If you answered YES to these questions—you have the right Pita DNA!
Fresh Thinking Healthy Eating
Pita Pit was founded on the premise that people want an exciting alternative to fast food restaurants; a place with healthy, great-tasting food served fresh, yet still fast. Thus, Pita Pit decided not to rely on breads with a high carbohydrate and fat content. Instead, Pita Pit came up with its own special light and tasty pita in an effort to target a more health-conscious demographic. Every pita sandwich is made fresh and customers have the ability to customize their pitas exactly to their liking. Pita Pit serves quality lean meats grilled to perfection, unique flavorful cheeses, fresh vegetables, exotic toppings and signature sauces which are then wrapped up in a steamed white or wheat pita or served as a fresh salad.
“There is growing demand for simple, convenient, quick, and healthy food—a market Pita Pit is increasingly capitalizing on.”
With consumer’s eating habits trending toward low-carb and reduced-fat foods, sandwich bread and pizza crust are losing their popularity; and that is causing traditional fast food franchises to not perform as well as made-to-order restaurant concepts.
Pita Pit was founded on the premise that people want a fresh alternative to fast food restaurants; a place where healthy, great-tasting food is served fresh, but still fast. At Pita Pit, we’ve capitalized on the consumer’s desire for fresh and healthy, and great-tasting food. While these desires often compete with one another, we have designed a system which accomplishes them all.
Our business model is simple—whether you would like to open your Pita Pit franchise as a free-standing building with a drive-thru, or in a end cap in a retail center, it can be accommodated. Over the years, Pita Pit has perfected its business model to allow our franchisees to achieve success from a variety of different store locations.
Ideal Site Criteria
- • 1000 – 1500 square feet
- • Retail space: end cap and main road visibility preferred
- • Good Visibility
- • Good accessibility with parking
- • Strong daytime population
- • High foot traffic or vehicle traffic areas
- • Strong employment within the surrounding area