Become a Franchisee Today
Pita Pit is the future of quick, casual foodservice.
We call it Fresh Thinking—Healthy Eating. People are changing the way they eat to something unique and healthy, and Pita Pit delivers in an innovative way.
Become Part of the team
that makes this all happen!
About Pita Pit
Pita Pit has created an entire culture and a proven franchising system—one that has undergone over twenty years of fine tuning—to meet this growing demand. The unique combination of fresh, healthy food, mainstream music, and a lot of fun—along with young, high-energy staff members and customers, creates the very unique Pita Pit vibeFIND Out MORE
Why You Should Invest Now
Franchising with the Pita Pit is a great way to become part of the booming restaurant industry. Our franchisees benefit from a very popular concept and a proven system—one that has undergone twenty years of fine tuning. Although Pita Pit has grown significantly since our inception, we are still a relatively new concept with great opportunity to get in on the “ground floor” and grow with the brand.
Pita Pit is poised for explosive growth. It’s a very exciting time to be a Pita Pit franchisee and we invite you to become a part of the Fresh Thinking—Healthy Eating concept that people of all ages enjoy.
With consumer eating trends shifting toward healthier options, now is the time to invest in Pita Pit USA, and become a Pita Pit franchisee.
How to get started
INITIAL APPLICATION / ELIGIBILITY / APPROVAL PROCESS
- Candidate contacts Pita Pit by phone, email, carrier pigeon, singing telegram, or other means
- Pita Pit Welcoming Team calls Candidate (or returns pigeon)
- Pita Pit Franchising Introduction Packet sent to Candidate
- Candidate contacted by Franchise Development Specialist
- Initial Interview Questions Asked
- Candidate submits Franchising Intro Questionnaire
- Eligible Candidate provided Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Candidate performs due diligence; reviews FDD, reaches out to current franchisees, continues to research Pita Pit
- Candidate begins applying for financing
- Candidate completes Franchising Application
- Candidate invited to Discovery Day at Pita Pit Home Office in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- If approved, candidate sends in franchisee fee & signs franchise agreement – Pita Pit Franchise is AWARDED!
Month 2 - 4
FINDING A GREAT LOCATION
- Pita Pit will assist you throughout the entire process from site selection to a signed lease. All leases are signed by the franchisee.
- Almost all proposed locations are visited in person by experienced Corporate Staff before final site approval granted.
Month 5 - 6
- Once a lease is signed, Pita Pit and its agents will coordinate with you to begin the build out process, assisting you and your general contractor from initial drawings to final inspection.
TRAINING PROCESS (TAKES PLACE 4-6 WEEKS BEFORE THE COMPLETION OF CONSTRUCTION)
- Franchisee attends 9 day Franchise Training in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho at the Pita Pit National Training Center (NTC).
- Construction is completed, local permits are granted.
More Info on Franchising
Pita Pit has created an entire culture and a proven franchising system—one that has undergone twenty years of fine tuning—to meet this growing demand. The unique combination of fresh, healthy food, mainstream music, and a lot of fun—along with young, high-energy staff members and customers, creates the very unique Pita Pit vibe. Today, there are more than 210 Pita Pit locations in the United States, and over 580 Pita Pit locations worldwide—the company is poised for explosive growth and we want you to join us!
Our franchisees not only benefit from our proven business model and support, but also from knowing that they are invested in a business that is a source of pride, as well as a profit. In 2015 Pita Pit was ranked #32 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of America’s Top Global Franchises and #16 in Business Insider’s Top 20 Food Franchises in the World! It’s a very exciting time to be a Pita Pit franchisee.
Explore this site, it’s packed with information about Pita Pit USA, which will help you decide if a Pita Pit franchise is the right business for you.
The information on this page is not an offering. An offering can only be made through our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). If you are interested in possibly becoming a franchisee, and would like to receive a copy of our FDD, please begin the process by submitting your name, phone number, email, and address through the link directly above.
FOR THE STATE OF NEW YORK: This is not an offering. An offering can only be made by a prospectus filed with the Department of Law of the state of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department. IN MINNESOTA: Minnesota Registration Number F-4350.